The WHS Act Briefing session aims to provide participants with a practical insight into the new legislation and to demystify some of the new requirements.
This training session is suitable for:
- Existing OHS Representatives and Committee member
- Safety Professionals
- Work Health and Safety laws overview.
- PCBUs, workers’ and directors’ responsibilities.
- Prosecutions and WorkCover.
- WHS Consultation requirements and Health and Safety Representatives.
- Risk Management.
Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a statement of participation.
Nominal course duration: 3 hours
If you would like this session to be conducted at your workplace please contact us on 1300 400 647 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org